Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Update

Shari will have her second cardiac stent done on Wednesday Feb. 3. We pray that this one will be without complications and she can be home in a day or two.

All else is well, weather is nice and we are getting out a bit and enjoying the sunshine.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

KarenInTheWoods and Steveio said...

Sending you the very best wishes, prayers and good mojo for continued health and healing!

Jim and Dee said...

We'll be remembering you two in our prayers. All will be just fine.

Backyard Weather

Click for High Island, Texas Forecast
Click above to view Local Weather

Blog Archive

Shakedown Oct3, 2003

Shakedown Oct3, 2003
2003 Newmar Kountry Star

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
NF KOA with friends

Jake at the South Pole 2001

Jake at the South Pole 2001
NOT an RV Trip CLICK FOR STORY