Saturday, May 15, 2010

Motorhome not home yet !

Our dealer called and told us that the Good Sam CSP policy is paying for the fridge repairs or would replace it for $500 more. I elected to pay our deductible and have it repaired. I expect we will be ready by May 20'th or so.

We did get a bit of rain last night, about half inch with promise of a bit more before Tuesday....the yard needs the rain.

All is fine on this end, we are just anxious to get the rig back so we can finish maintenance on the roof, wiper blades and caulking and be ready for our little trip next month.

We hope all is well with each of you and wish for you safe and happy travels.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Backyard Weather

Click for High Island, Texas Forecast
Click above to view Local Weather

Blog Archive

Shakedown Oct3, 2003

Shakedown Oct3, 2003
2003 Newmar Kountry Star

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
NF KOA with friends

Jake at the South Pole 2001

Jake at the South Pole 2001